December 1, 2011

results

I didn't get it yet. I'm not getting a 4 flat. I'm not as smart as Sarah, Najwa, Adreena or Sayyidah. Wish I could be. But I'm not. Maybe I didn't work as hard as them.

Just be thankful for what you get, Farhana.

God, I just hate hurting people's feelings. I wish I could just keep my mouth shut.
You had a right to voice your opinions. You were right anyway. Maybe what you said just felt like a slap in my face. Congratulating them when it wasn't entirely pure hard work.

I didn't take the 'spot questions'. What I said on the school page, I just wanted everyone to be happy, I wanted to make you happy. So that at least your voice could be heard too, in a good way.
I'm sorry. I sincerely am. I'm sorry for being a bitch.

Nothing I ever do is right. All I do is hurt people's feelings. I should just fix a zip on my mouth.
Sheep, I'm crying. I hate myself. I know you won't even read this.
I just feel like going into hiding. Bye.

2 comments:

Adreena Burhanuddin said...

I am reading . Sorry for making you cry . Sorry , saya jahat , saya tahu . I am the bitch not you . Sorry sangat . I shall keep my mouth shut lah from now on . Thanks , cause if you tak tegur , I wouldn't know . Thanks , love .

nurul farhana said...

Hey you have a right to voice out yr opinions. it's okay. everyone makes mistakes <3