January 20, 2012

Life

Just a few updates. Well, school has started. It's been exactly 3 weeks there, and well. School's just... school.

Nothing much. A few sighs here and there. A shitload of homework. But then, I've learnt it's really no use to complain. All you will get is a sick heart.

My progress on thesis: 0.01% and heck it is worrying me. Laila and me are going through a hard time with this project. Okay, not so hard. But we are two confused people living with Solar cells that we don't quite understand.
InsyaAllah we'll do fine.

Being a BWP is getting better each day. I'm learning a lot right now, and well, it's fun because I don't just study. I mean JUST study. I have a lot to do and though it gets a little stressful at times, at least it doesn't bore me.

I'm getting along fine. Maybe not great, but I'm living. I've got a lot of friends. Though I walk alone at times, I know I'm not. I know my roommates are there for me. Honestly, they're the best. Sometimes I'd think that nobody cares, but a lot of people there do care about me.
A special thanks to everyone, especially Put, Teha, Shu, Laila, Sarah, Najwa, Musfirah, Dania, Bayanie and a whole lot of other people, for making my life in TGB bearable.
I'm glad I met you guys :)

0 comments: