November 22, 2010

Start all over

I am, right now, in the middle of cleaning my room. I did my desk after PMR, but it's gone back to the previous state it was in before PMR. I really have no idea how to make my room stay clean all the time.


It's tiring, really. My holidays so far have been unproductive. I'm controlling my Sim's life more than I am controlling mine.
I Love You Beth Cooper is entertaining me enough. No good movies on HBO and Starworld is such a bummer.
And mom's not letting me out with my friends until my birthday. Great. :)

But, I am going to the zoo tomorrow with Iman, Asma and Farhanah. Yes, the zoo. While the SPM students are taking their first papers, we will go look at animals and smell their poo.
Honestly saying, I really can't wait to go to the zoo.

Add maths tuition is going okay. I'm only on the first chapter though. Brian told me to wait till the second chapter. I'm just going to go x.x
LOL CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT.

0 comments: