December 28, 2011

Life happens

Sometimes I wonder how things would turn out if I made different decisions. But then, it's no use wondering because it has already happened. And wondering would turn into longing which would give me a strange, incomprehensible sadness.

I've been getting a lot of those, lately. The strange sadness. A sadness I can't put a reason to. A sadness that makes my heart ache.

But there is really no use, feeling sad. I realise as life moves on, I should start moving on. It is completely pointless to stand there, static, pondering about the past.
Move on with life, make the best of what we have because surely, Allah knows what's best for us.
I have to start living my life properly. All these tears are doing me no good.

I have to start living and find my happiness.

0 comments: